Role of Membership Assistant Area Governor - Year 1
- Read the Club Membership Committee Manual (available on Rotary.org).
- Read the Membership Development resource guide.
- Be able to demonstrate My Rotary and Rotary Central to Club Membership Chairs.Be familiar with the Learning and Reference section of rotary.org.Be able to send Club Membership Chairs (or the President if there is no Member- ship Chair) resources and respond to questions when asked.
- Subscribe to the Rotary Leader, Rotary Training Talk, and Weekly Update Newsletters (log in to My Rotary, Member News tab, Newsletters) so that you are well informed. The Area Governor will forward information to Presidents as warranted.
- Subscribe to the Membership Minute Newsletter. Forward relevant information to Club Membership Chairs (or the President if there is no Membership Chair) without overloading them.
- Serve on the District Membership Committee (if one has been established) and report to the Membership Committee Chair.
- Advise the Presidents and Club Membership Chairs that you are there to help them and determine if they want your help.If they do not want your help,just make your quarterly club visit as coordinated by the Area Governor.
- Keep the DG and District Membership Chair updated on clubs.
- When the DGN asks for help in emailing club presidents information or requesting that clubs complete a request,do so promptly. For some presidents, phone calls may be necessary.
- Develop a relationship with the Membership Chair of each club.
- Offer to each club to induct new club members.
- Attenda District Grant Management Seminar prior to moving into the Foundation AG role.
- Prior to PETS, begin mentoring the incoming Membership Assistant Governorandadviseon the status of clubs.
Area 1 Ray Snook email@example.com
Area 3 Larry Klaybor firstname.lastname@example.org
Area 4 John Boylan email@example.com
Area 5 Ryan Tiedeberg firstname.lastname@example.org
Area 6 Dean Scott email@example.com
Area 7 Jeffrey Michelman firstname.lastname@example.org
Area 8 Jeff Blass JDBlass@gmail.com
Area 9 Yvonne Parrish email@example.com
Area 10 Bill Budzinski firstname.lastname@example.org
Area 11 Jason Riddle JasonRiddle@RiddleEngineering.com
Area 12 Katherine Batenhorst email@example.com
Area 13 Sandra McDermott firstname.lastname@example.org